Continuing the count for the week of Dec 25th - Jan1st:
8. 2 surprise CDs for Christmas: Matt Maher, the love in between and Casting Crowns, Come to the Well. Can't wait to download them to my iPod and just sit...and know...that He is God.
9. A FREE, perfect toddler table to outfit our school room. Perfect! Did I mention it was perfect?
10. Success! Re-organized school room receives flurry of activity from four spunky students. Mommy got the kid-eye perspective right this time.
11. The prayer of faithful husband answers long-held hope of faithful wife. Lead on my dear husband. Lead on!
12. A heavenly reminder to just 'BE' in the moment shifts my eyes to the back seat of the car - and sees beautiful 5 yr-old daughter glowing in sun's rays. BE-autiful!
13. Pure Grace - my husband's patient, caring attention during a hormone hayride.
14. Encouragement from friends known and unknown. I will keep stepping. I will keep counting. I will keep going further up and further in.